For the initial post, address the following, using the provided headings to format your post:
- What were some of the questions asked during an interview you have been a part of? Share which ones were helpful and which ones were not.
- What source have you found helpful in giving advice regarding the interview process? Share aspects of this source you found helpful.
- What nonverbal cues were used during one of your interviews, and did those nonverbal cues put you at ease or create more tension?
- What was worn during the interview, and how did the wardrobe choices impact the experience?
- How did the setting have an impact on the interview experience?
- Place your two APA citations in this section.
If you have not been on an interview, look up three questions an interviewer might ask, and assess those questions. What can be communicated nonverbally? What do you think you should wear? What have you discovered about the impact of the setting? You may need more than one outside source to answer this question effectively if you have not been on an interview.