Cancer treatment is very aggressive in nature. The treatment can lead to symptoms that range from uncomfortable to life-threatening. Complete the Cancer Symptoms Management Table
NUR2870_Module 01_Cancer Symptoms Management Table_v2.docx
- For each symptom the student will include a minimum of 3 manifestations or assessment findings
- For each symptom the student must include a minimum of 3 nursing diagnoses written in 2 part format
- 2-part nursing diagnosis: Nursing diagnoses ….related to (R/T) what your assessment finding was
- Only one can be a risk for…or potential for…
- For each symptom the student must include at least 4 interventions
- Only one intervention can be a medication
- Three interventions would be what the RN can do without a physicians order
Do not forget to include complementary alternative therapy that may help in symptom management.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: