Initial Post Instructions
Present a quadratic equation in the form ax^2 + bx + c = 0 where a > 1.
- How many solutions does your quadratic have based on the discriminant?
- Pick TWO ways to find the specific solutions or show that there is no solution:
- Quadratic Formula
- Square Root Property
- Completing the Square
- Why did you choose those two specific methods versus the others?
Make sure that you do NOT use the same quadratic equation presented by one of your peers.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up) with first post expected by Wednesday
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references