1. Neuro: Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, CVA, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis
2. Endocrine: SIADH, Pituitary Adenoma, Hyperthyroidism/Thyroid Storm, DKA
3. Renal: Nephrolithiasis, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Urinary Tract Infection(Upper), Chronic Kidney Disease
1. Include the following in the table: Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Signs(Provider Sees)/ Symptoms(patient complaint), Environmental/Cultural/Genetic Factors, Labs and Diagnostics, Patient Education focus, Information Technology Resources, and Operational Systems Strategies Implementation for staff/provider education.
2. Provide two peer-reviewed scholarly journals in addition to the instructions.